Monday, November 1, 2010

Hello November! How I have missed you.

For those of you that don't know...I ♥ fall! 
It is my favorite season!
Probably because I am a fall baby!
But I love November most of all! =) 

This month is pretty busy because of our anniversary and lots of birthdays! 
3rd-Kristina's Birthday 
6th-Our first wedding anniversary and we are getting sealed this year.
18th-My mother-in-laws birthday
23rd-My birthday, Tanya's birthday and Heather's birthday! 
And of course there is Thanksgiving and the BYU game! =)
I know there are other birthday's in November! Happy birthday to you all! November birthdays are the best! Hehe.

Anyway...I just have to say that I can't believe it has been a year since Adam and I got married. 
One of the best days of my life. I married the most amazing man who happens to be my best friend. Now we are going to take another huge step in our life and get sealed for all time and eternity. 
♥ 

Speaking of temples. I got endowed last week and let me tell you what a day that was.
Everyone including me had a crappy day leading up to the temple.
I was so glad when got there and all the stress melted away.
It was a beautiful experience and I wouldn't trade it for anything.
I do have to say that I am glad that we are getting sealed in the morning! 
It gives Satan less time to do his damage. =)

Anyway..I hope everyone had a safe and happy Halloween! Halloween didn't go as planned but that is what happens when you put off a 6 page paper til the last minute! ;) 

No comments:

Background