Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day!



Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful mom, my godmother, grandmothers, aunts, cousins, mother-in-law, sisters-in-law, my friends and family who are mothers, my friends and family that are soon to be mothers, my friends and family that may not be mothers but some day will be, and the women in my life who have been motherly to me! ♥ You all hold a very special place in my heart! I hope you have a wonderful day today!


Yesterday was a great day! My sweet hubby surprised me with an orchid and some chocolates. He said even though I am not a mother or soon to be one, I am still going to be the mother of his children and he wanted to do something special for me. It was really one of the sweetest things he's ever done! =) I love that he is excited to be a father some day. Hopefully I remember to do something for him on Father's Day!


Anyway..after that we went to Ogden to spend time with my mom and my godmother. Adam and I made BLT's. He made the bacon and I cut up the tomatoes and lettuce. They were mighty delicious BLT's! Have I mentioned that I love bacon as of recently and it is all Adam's fault. Then, after dinner we decided to watch King's Speech. We had all been wanting to see it so I am glad we picked that movie. It was a great movie. I know I would watch it again! It was so nice to spend some time with my moms! =) 


Today we are going over to Adam's parents to spend Mother's Day with his mom and the rest of the family! 

No comments:

Background