Saturday, February 9, 2013

Take two...

Tomorrow starts round two of our IVF. I am starting the Lupron again. I am having mixed feelings about it right now. I am excited to get started again after having to wait for 4 months. I am also nervous because of what happened last time and there is a possibility I could get over-stimulated this time. Please pray for us as we go through this again and cross your fingers that it works. =) I will try to keep everyone updated.

It is going to be a busy couple of months in the Soderborg family!

2 comments:

Casey said...

Hey!!!!! Exciting!!!!!!! Hope all goes well!!!

John said...

Hi there!!

I am praying for you and your hubby! IVF is near and dear to me and my wife's heart! We have gone through this 2 rounds. We were blessed with a miracle in our daughter in our second round. Alayna is a true blessing to us. I invite you to check out our journey on my blog. If you ever have any questions on IVF please let us know we love to help others going through this roller coaster!

Take Care
John

Background