Saturday, January 25, 2014

2 months old!

Our little guy turned 2 months on Wednesday! I can't believe how time has flown. It feels like it has been an eternity since I was pregnant. Life has changed so much since he has joined our family. What everyone tells you about life changing and it will never be the same is all true! We have been so blessed to have this sweet little spirit in our lives and some times have to remind each other that we have a baby. It took so long to get to this point that some times it doesn't feel real.

We had a doctors appointment on Friday and my little baby weighs 13 lbs 2 oz!!!! He is a big guy and not my little baby anymore! Adam and I were way off with our guesses. We were thinking 11 or 12 lbs. 

He is starting to be awake and wanting to play during the day and he sleeps a little more during the night. I am not sure if my schedule is off now but I have a hard time sleeping at night when he sleeps. He has started to smile and I absolutely love his smile! He also likes to tell stories and oohs and ahhs quite a bit.

Atticus' likes:
-hanging out with family and friends
-smiling
-eating
-playing with anything that rattles
-dancing
-sleeping in his cosleeper or with mommy and daddy
-sitting in his boppy
-his swing
-telling stories
-looking at lights

Atticus' dislikes:
-still not a fan of getting his butt changed but tolerates it a little better
-being hungry
-baths
-getting his nose cleaned out
-getting his finger nails clipped (I am not very good at it yet)


Anyway, here are some pictures of the last month. 










































3 comments:

The Stephens Family said...

It looks like you guys are enjoying that little one too much! Hehe:) He is a cutie. He is a big boy! I thought Zoey was big she was 12lbs 4 oz and 2 months so he was like a whole pound bigger than her. Crazy! Love you guys and seeing all your fun pictures.

Casey said...

Um, STOP IT. This kid is too cute to be real!!!!!! Love it!!!

Unknown said...

Nitip gan
jgnlupakumbal,,,,,,,

Background