Thursday, September 24, 2009

Bridals!!

Tomorrow my wonderful best friend, Tanya, is taking my bridals!!! :) I am so so so so so so excited!! It is going to be so much fun! I absolutely can't wait to wear my dress again! It has been a while since I got it and haven't really worn it or seen it!! Oh my gosh! Yay! I sure hope I can remember how to take pictures without Adam being there! It has been so long!


So the wedding is quickly approaching and it is getting to the busy, frustrating stuff! Yay! My bridesmaid dresses have been the biggest pain so far. But we finally got them ordered and they actually came in yesterday! I can't wait to see them! :) Hopefully they look good after all the stress related with them.

The next project is invitations and getting our wedding bands! Oh and our marriage license!! So much to do!! Hopefully it will all get done!

1 comment:

The DeGiulio's said...

YAY! I cant wait to see your bridals. They are so much fun!

Background