Sunday, September 13, 2009

Bridal shower number 1 and the Greek Festival!

Today was my first bridal shower!!! Adam's mom's side of the family threw it for me and it was so much fun!! Adam's sister, Catherine made us the most wonderful lunch and dessert and his sister in law, Karena put together a bunch of fun games! :) After all that, I opened presents!! Adam and I got some good stuff for the house. I am way excited to start using some of it especially the cupcake book I got! Yay for more baking! Anyway...the other day, Adam and I went shopping with his mom for material for a quilt and we put that together today as well. I had never quilted before but Catherine and his mom taught me and after I caught on I really enjoyed it! I was really happy that my mom came down! Well I was really happy that everyone else came too but my mom had told me earlier that she wasn't coming but she changed her mind! Overall, it was an amazing shower! Thanks again everyone who put it together! :) It meant a lot to me! This makes me just more excited for the wedding and I can't wait to marry Adam!!! <3

After the shower, we went to pick up our invitations!!!! Wahoo!! They are getting done. Now they just have to be assembled and then they will be finished and ready to send!! :) I can't wait to see what they will look like! Then, Adam and I went to Greek Festival!! We had some very yummy food and got to see some good entertainment! I was so happy to be able to go!

That's pretty much it for now. :) Have a good week!

3 comments:

Adam said...

Sounds like a good time... nice post honey!

Silvia and Steven said...

Aww... there are so many wonderful memories preparing for a wedding! How exciting for you both!!

The Stephens Family said...

Sounds like you've had fun being all caught up in wedding plans.

Background