Sunday, May 9, 2010

Graduation 2010

This past Friday, I watched one of my best friends, Kristina graduate!!! =) It was so exciting! It brought me back to when Tanya graduated! I am so proud of my friends and I can't wait to follow in their footsteps! The graduation was pretty interesting. The announcer was acting like he was a sports announcer and you couldn't understand a lot of the names he was saying. It was quite humorous and fun! I also realized that two of my other friends, Hallie and Tiff were graduating at the same time! I was thrilled to be able to watch them graduate too! Especially because we all started in nursing but changed our majors, minus Kristina. 
ConGRADulations Class of 2010!! =) You will all do great things! I am proud to call you my friends!



No comments:

Background