Wednesday, October 6, 2010

11 down, 1 to go!

I can't even believe that our 1 year anniversary is coming in 1 month!

 Being married to Adam has been such a blessing so far and I know there are so many more to come. We have definitely had our ups and downs but I have learned so much from Adam! =) Also, in 1 month we will be getting sealed in the Logan Temple! I am so excited. Seeing my friends, Brad and Leah after they got sealed made me even more excited! 
(I also get to wear my dress again. I'm excited to do that as well.)
Anyway, Adam took me to the new Target tonight and it was so much fun! =) We looked at Halloween stuff and bought a couple things. Oh, I got Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kisses and they are probably the best thing I have ever tasted! I want to try all there other new Kisses! (They had Candy Corn and Caramel Apple!)
I need to clean my house and put up Halloween decorations! I love Halloween! We also went to costume store but they didn't have a great selection. My sister-in-law, Karena and I went to a costume store on Conference weekend and I liked their selection better. Haha.

1 comment:

cindy baldwin said...

Wow, TIME FLIES!!! I am so happy for you guys! How is Adam doing health wise?

Background