Monday, April 28, 2008

Finals!

I finally finished my last final. Procrastination is a horrible thing sometimes. I put it off to the very last minute. Good thing it was an online final. I am so glad to be done with this year and I can't wait to see what is in store for the summer. This weekend has been fantastic so far! My friend and roommate (from freshman year of college) turned 21 and we sure did celebrate! :) And today I am in Ogden for a couple days visiting my parents. I haven't seen them in a while and it is so nice to be here and have some home cooking.

I found out a couple things that are supposed to occur this summer that I am really excited about. First of all, my grandparents, from South Dakota, are going to be in Utah for a couple days and I absolutely can't wait. The last time I saw them was Christmas 2 years ago. And I am also going to Pennsylvania for a week to see family and friends! So far it sounds like an awesome summer to me. I'm not taking any classes and I will just be working. We will see how it goes.

Well I'm off to bed or play a game! Haha! Goodnight!

No comments:

Background