Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter is fast approaching!!

Wow! So it has been a while since I have written!!! I am apparently pretty bad at updating things!!! A lot has been going on since July of last year!! But we will stick with the present stuff. I am so excited for Easter! I love Easter and the beginning of spring! It is such a happy time of the year! The weather is starting to get a little warmer! Finally!

Oh and can I just say I am really excited to be able to drink coffee again especially at work!! (I will never give it up for Lent ever again!)

I am almost done with my 4th year at the U! If only I was graduating this year! That would be so wonderful. But since I have changed my major I probably have another year and a half or less. I am shooting for less. I am thinking though that right now is a good time to just be in school because of the economic crisis that is going on right now.

Anyway... I am dating someone! It's about time, I know! His name is Adam and he is absolutely wonderful!
We have so much fun together! In this picture we were making chocolate waffle cookies! (4/7) They are my favorite cookies of all time! :)











This is us! :) Yay!





We have done a lot of fun stuff in the past month! Such as: going to the Zoo, the Planetarium, a Jazz game, Antelope Island, making different kinds of yummy cookies (I really think we need to open our own bakery!), and hanging out with friends and family. I am having the time of my life! I love it! :D We are planning on a picnic this weekend, if the weather cooperates and some birthday parties.

Well I think that is all for now! I am just trying to get through school and enjoying every moment of life as much as possible!! :) Hope everyone has a great Easter!!





No comments:

Background