Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Life the past month...

So the past month has been quite busy! Adam was in the hospital for the end of July. He was in for 2 weeks! I spent most of my time here with him and kept him company! It was fun minus the days I had to work. I would have rather been hanging out with him than working but I did come have lunch with him and popped in to say hello every so often. Oh and he gained 5 pounds! I am very proud of that fact! Let's hope he can keep it on and gain more! :)

After he got out of the hospital, I let him rest for a day and then it was time to continue with wedding plans. I am a mean fiance. Haha. We picked out a cake!! Yay! It is way cute and it is going to taste way good! I hope we'll get to eat some! Then we decided to do our registering as well. We were at Bed, Bath, and Beyond for 3 to 4 hours!!! It was insanity and we aren't even done yet!!! And then, his mother and I went to Modern Display to find flowers and such for the bouquets!! Oh and the greatest thing is that I found bridesmaid dresses!! FINALLY!!!! I was having such a hard time deciding but one of my bridesmaids went with me and we found a perfect one!! Now we need to do engagement pictures which should hopefully happen next week. :)

Anyway...this past Sunday was Adelaide's baby blessing. Adelaide is Adam's neice that was born in June! His brother and sister in law live up in Eagle Mountain so we drove up with Adam's sister, brother in law, and Adam's other neice. It was amazing and such a wonderful blessing! I am so glad I was able to be there! :)

Needless to say, it's been a busy month or so. But it has been fun! More wedding updates and pictures to come once I have some time off!

3 comments:

Silvia and Steven said...

oh so many decisions and plans to make... But enjoy them all!! They make for such great memories :O) Good Luck! I am sure everything is working and coming together beautifully :O)

The Stephens Family said...

This time is such a crazy and stressful time, but definately will be a time that you won't forget. I pulled a wedding together in a little over 2 months and it was stressful, but we had fun making "our" wedding. Hope to see ya soon!

Somer Love said...

Wedding planning is SO crazy don't forget to Breathe! XO

Background