Saturday, August 27, 2011

Contemplating

Sometimes I really wish I could think of something creative to blog about.
There just isn't anything too exciting going on in our life.
We've just both been working and I've been going to school.
Boring!
Maybe another day I'll think of something exciting to blog about.
The only thing I can think of is that we had a visit from a missionary that I very much connected with while I was taking the discussions.
Ryan is the one on the left of me.

He came in the first week and everything he said made sense to me. He made he feel really comfortable and didn't confuse me. He answered any question that I had. He also thought that he wouldn't be around much longer because he was due for a transfer. But week after week he came back and it made me very happy. It wasn't until a week or so after I was baptized in August that he was finally transferred. I definitely think he was supposed to be there through my journey. 
Anyway...it was really good to see him for a few hours and catch up! =) 


No comments:

Background