Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas 2012


Merry late Christmas!!!
I hope that everyone had a great Christmas and was surround by loved ones! =) 
Adam and I went to Ogden this year for Christmas and spent it with my parents. We had a blast! We played games, watched movies, ATE, and lazed around all weekend. On Christmas, we woke up pretty early. Adam tried to wake me up at 3:30 because he was so excited but I told him to roll over and go back to bed. Haha. We woke up at 6:30 and got everyone else up and opened presents. Adam was spoiled this year. I think most of the presents were labeled for him. =)
Anywho...
The best present I got this year was a keyboard piano from my sweet hubby!
 I have been wanting to learn how to play piano for a while. Adam has taught me some stuff but I didn't have anything to practice on regularly except for his parents piano. Anyway..it is my goal to play it everyday even if it is for 5 minutes. 
We got some other awesome stuff too. My parents got us some new tupperware. My cats got us a Nintendo DS. ;) Haha. I am so glad that we got to spend some time with my parents. It was a nice break from work and SLC. We are so blessed to have an awesome family!


I can't believe it is almost 2012!! I am kind of bummed though because Adam has to work that night and I won't be able to ring in the new year with him. But I am sure this year will be full of lots of fun! I can't wait to see what it brings!


Merry late Christmas and happy holidays! =)

No comments:

Background