Saturday, September 1, 2012

Thankful

One of my coworkers posted a status this morning and said think of 10 things you are thankful for and find ways to show them appreciation! I think with my new motto this would be a great thing to do.

 10 things I am thankful for:

1. God.
-I think I could pray more and read my scriptures.
2. My husband.
-Be a good wife and spend all the time I can with him.
3. My wonderful friends and family.
-I feel like I need to be more attentive to my friends/family. I want to try and spend more time with them or at least call or text them to make sure everything is going ok.
4. The autumn season is upon us.
-Fall is my favorite season and I am not sure how to show it appreciation.
5. My ability to work and make money for my family.
-I think I am going to not complain about work as much and try to be a better employee.
6. My health (although it has kind of been terrible lately).
-Eat healthier and exercise more often.
7. My coworkers.
-Be a good coworker and be someone who is fun and pleasant to work with.
8. Utah football.
-I think I show them appreciation by watching or going to the games and cheering until I have no voice! =)
9. Delicious food.
-Eat it! =)
10. The possibility that we can have children through IVF.
-Be grateful for the people who have helped us through this journey. Infertility is so hard. I never imagined it to be this hard and if you haven't dealt with inferility it is hard to know what someone is going through. I am so thankful to know people who have gone through it or are going through it with me. I need to show them appreciation because it takes a really strong person to deal with this process.

There are so many things to be thankful for and I think some times I get caught up in the terrible things that are going on. I hope that this list will be a reminder for me that there are so many more wonderful things to think about. I hope you will all take a minute to think about 10 things you are thankful for and how we can show those people or things our appreciation.

No comments:

Background