Thursday, August 30, 2012

New motto

Life has not been so easy lately and it has been uber busy. I don't see my hubby a lot with us working a lot and him going to school, our IVF is not going as smoothly as I had hoped, I've been sick with the Metformin and with strep, etc. etc. etc. So I have been complaining a lot about these things and frankly I am tired of it. I need to stop complaining and just be happy that I have my hubby, that we have jobs, he's in school, and that we have the possibility of having a baby some time soon. I found this picture that my friend Lannea shared and it made me realize that there is a lot I have to be happy for.


So this is my new motto and hopefully I can abide by it. I need to be happy with what I have.

Here is one thing I am happy with:

THE UTES WON!!!!! And we got to spend some time together and enjoy the game! =)





No comments:

Background