Friday, June 14, 2013

16 weeks!



How far along? 16 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Four or five pounds last time I was weighed.! 

Maternity clothes? Yes! I just bought some shirts and a pair of pants.

Stretch marks? No.
Sleep: Hasn't been too bad lately!
Best moment this week: Finally getting the belly.
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Yes but I won't disclose it on my blog.
Movement: Not that I can pick out. Some times I think it is the baby but I don't know.
Food cravings: Pizza.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Gross smells.
Have you started to show yet: A little bit!
Gender prediction: Boy.
Labor Signs: No!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Both.
Looking forward to: Feeling movement and finding out the gender in July.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

SO exciting! Getting the belly is my favorite part. I had never felt so confident about my body until I got that baby bump... especially in a swimsuit. It's like, "Yeah, this right here is a baby-making body. What of it?"

I'm glad everything is going along great!

Background