Tuesday, July 16, 2013

20 weeks! Half way there!! =)


How far along? 20 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Ten or so pounds

Maternity clothes? Bought a few more pants and bands for my regular pants I can still fit into.

Stretch marks? No.

Sleep: A little more restless than I had been.

Best moment this week: Seeing our little guy! We had our big ultrasound on Monday.

Have you told family and friends: Yes! Pretty much everyone in the world knows. Haha.

Miss Anything? Sushi

Movement: Every once in a while. People tell me what I am describing is most likely him.

Food cravings: Popsicles!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Any time I swallow something wrong it usually makes me throw up. My gag reflex is not so good right now.

Have you started to show yet: I think so.

Gender prediction: Boy. (And I was right!)

Labor Signs: No!

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Both.

Looking forward to: Feeling movement.

I love that we are having a boy! I am so excited to meet this little dude! Some times it is still unreal to me that there is a baby in my belly. I remind myself or Adam on a daily basis. "Oh hey, I am pregnant by the way." That is usually what I say! It has been busy the last couple months but here are some pictures!




































No comments:

Background