Sunday, September 22, 2013

30 weeks! (3/4 of the way there)


How far along? 30 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 20 or so pounds.

Maternity clothes? Yes

Stretch marks? No.


Sleep: Restless and I have to pee a lot. AC doesn't like it when I lay on my left side because that is where he likes to hang out.

Best moment this week: My baby shower!

Have you told family and friends: Yes!

Miss Anything? Being able to eat anything without getting heartburn.

Movement: Yes.

Food cravings: I crave ice a lot.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Gag reflex.

Have you started to show yet: Yes. 

Gender prediction: Boy. (And I was right!)

Labor Signs: Nope. Thank goodness.

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Both and so much more.

Looking forward to: Our next doctors appointment.

Here are a few pictures from my baby shower! One of my best friends put it on for me! It was amazing and I could not have loved it anymore!








No comments:

Background