1. When is your "marriage" anniversary? "Engagement" anniversary?
We got married on November 6th, 2009. We just had our one year anniversary and got sealed in the Logan Temple.
Our engagement anniversary is June 26, 2009! It was a great engagement story!
2. Where/how did you meet your spouse/partner for the first time?
I met Adam in the hospital. He was a patient that I took care of. Haha.
3. How long have you known your spouse?
We've known each other for about 3 and a half years.
4. How long did you date/court before you were engaged?
A little over 3 months.
5. Do you have any children?
Nope. Not yet.
6. Do you have any house pets?
Unfortunately, no. We aren't allowed to have any pets at the place we live at now. But I have 3 cats at my parents house.
7. What are some of your favorite activities together?
We like to geocache, play games, be with friends and family, watch our shows together, play Lego Star Wars
8. Do you have a favorite vacation spot?
We've only been to South Dakota on vacation and that was a lot of fun!
9. Where was your first date?
All over Salt Lake. First we were at Adam's house, Ikea, Barnes and Nobles, and then my house.
10. When did you first kiss?
It was at my house after our first date. We were watching Beauty and the Beast (my favorite movie that Adam bought me because my VHS got misplaced.) Anyway, when they dance in the ballroom we dance and then Adam kissed me.
11. Who said I love you first?
Adam let it slip when we were at Antelope Island for the first time. I didn't say it back at that time. But it wasn't too long after that that he said it again for real.
12. Did you get married in a church?
No, we didn't. It was a reception place.
13. Do you get flowers often?
Not really anymore. I did get a rose for our anniversary though! =)
14. Where did you go on your honeymoon?
Logan, Ut! One of the most beautiful places in Utah!
15. How long did you know each other before you started dating?
We knew each other for about 2 years.
16. What do you call each other most of the time?
I call him huns buns and swedish pea all the time. I am not sure exactly what Adam calls me all the time. Probably honey sickle.
17. Where do you each work or go to school?
We both go to school at the U.
I work at the hospital and Adam works at a call center.
18. Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
I am not sure at the moment. We are doing pretty well.
19. Did you go to the same school?
We do now but we didn't go to the same high school.
20. Are you from the same home town?
No we are not. He's from Ephraim and I am from Ogden.
21. Who is smarter?
Adam is by far!
22. Who is more sensitive?
I think we are both pretty sensitive. (But don't tell Adam!) ;)
23. Where do you eat out most as a couple?
We don't eat out too much. Usually it is Arby's and Taco Bell.
24. What attracted you about him/her first?
Adam is the sweetest person I have ever met. He makes me feel absolutely special and beautiful every day! He can always make me laugh too. Oh and his eyes are just amazing!
25. Who is more social?
That is a toss up. I hang out with friends and stuff more often but Adam can talk to anyone, anywhere, anytime. I can't really do that as easily.
26. Who is the neat-freak?
We are both pretty messy. I get on my cleaning modes sometimes.
27. Who hogs the bed?
I think that would be me.
28. Who wakes up earlier?
Adam usually does because he has to do treatment before he goes anywhere. But if I have to work I am usually up earlier.
29. What are HIS favorite things and HER favorite things?
Adam loves Star Wars, playing games, Me of course, history, tv, basketball
I love books, Adam of course, Clue, football
And there is a question missing. Haha. Oh well. Thanks for reading! =)