Sunday, January 2, 2011

Church Talk

Sometime in November, our bishop asked me if Adam and I would give a talk. He had a pretty good hold on me as he was shaking my hand so I couldn't say no. He told me that we would be talking in January and we would talk about our experience with going to the temple. I can go on and on about it and I have to consolidate it into 7 to 8 minutes! Oh man.
All I have to say is I am scared out of my mind! 
I guess I will be breaking one of my fears to start off the new year. Gah! 
I am not a big fan of getting up in front of everyone and speaking. I am very glad that we are talking about experiences and not about scripture or anything. Don't get my wrong, I love the scriptures but I don't think I could produce a good talk about it yet. There is still a lot I don't understand about it. So hopefully this won't be too bad. 
Ahh! I hope it goes well. Wish me good luck! 


Here is a cute video of my niece playing with her uncle Curtis. Sorry Curtis. Don't be mad at me for posting this. It is just too cute!

No comments:

Background