Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday

Happy Sunday! 


I woke up with a stomach ache and soon learned that Aunt Flow came to visit. (Yes, I know T.M.I. Sorry.) Anyway.. I told Adam I wasn't going to go to church because I could hardly stand. I was sad because it was only our second week of teaching Primary but I knew I wouldn't be able to handle the pain. I have spent the rest of the day in bed watching Grey's Anatomy, which has recently been addicting. Now Adam and I have been playing Wii and watching TV. It's been kind of a relaxing Sunday which is always nice minus the pain.


This week has been pretty crazy. Spring semester started on the 10th and it's been kind of hard getting into the swing of things again. Our schedules are totally different this semester. My classes are in the evening and Adam's are in the morning. I am really hoping this semester goes better than last semester. *Crossing my fingers* So far so good. Hope everyone is having a good Sunday! =)

No comments:

Background