Sunday, January 23, 2011

Talk

So my blog has turned into a Sunday blog it seems. 
Anyway...today, I gave my first church talk.
Our talks were on our experience with the temple.
It was really scary. 
(My legs would not stop shaking)
I had this microphone staring at me and I am surprised that words even came out of my mouth.
But they came out and I could hear the nervousness in my voice. 
Luckily, it was coherent words and I think I made my point.
Adam was giving a talk as well so thank goodness he was there with me. 
I think I might have passed out if he had not been.
And he almost wasn't. 
(He hasn't been feeling well).
I am so thankful that he was feeling well enough to be there with me.
I was probably being a little selfish but I don't think I couldn't have done it without him. 
He is my rock and my miracle. 
It was such a wonderful and scary day. 
I hope everyone else had a great Sunday! 





No comments:

Background