Sunday, January 30, 2011

Purple Cystic Fibrosis Shop!

So we decided to go through with it and try and create a Cystic Fibrosis Etsy shop! I am pretty excited about it. We went shopping on Friday to get supplies to start making things! I started on a purple scarf already and am trying to come up with some good ideas! Thanks to everyone that has given me input so far! We are also trying to come up with a good name for our shop so we can get it off the ground. =) This is going to be awesome!


This last week was kind of stressful and tiring. Adam had a doctor's appt. on Wednesday. He hasn't been feeling well so we decided to head to the doctor's just to make sure he is ok. His PFT's were pretty good being 2 months out of the hospital. They gave us some suggestions and sent us on our way. It was such a relief that he didn't have to go back into the hospital. Later that day, we went to an andrology lab to do some testing. We will find out the results next week and then figure out what to do next. I think I also caught what Adam had! So we've both been kind of under the weather. It's no fun!

This week I also went to Aerial dance on Tuesday and Zumba with my sister-in-law on Thursday! I loved it but it just made me tired. We also went to the Jordan River temple yesterday! (2 down, 11 to go!)


I hope everyone had a great weekend and hope you have a great week! =)

No comments:

Background