Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 28

A picture of something you're afraid of

This is the same thing as something I hate. I am not posting a picture of what I am afraid of. I don't like clowns and they scare the crap out of me. I don't want to to look at one on my blog!! Haha!

But on another note, this weekend has been amazing! I got to see some friends I haven't seen in a long time!! It was awesome! 
Friday, we went to Boondocks! I'd never been and it was a blast! 

Me and my cute hubby! 


This is Nikki, me and Ashley! 
They are good friends that I've known since high school. It was so good to see them. Our men came too! We played laser tag, arcade games, and bowled. It was awesome! =) I hope we can do stuff more often!

Then today, I did some errands with my friend Emily and then we went to dinner with some of my other friends. It was a good time! (Pictures of that will come soon!)

No comments:

Background