Monday, April 15, 2013

Getting to know us and baby Soderborg!

About the mommy:
Name: Christine
Age: 26
Is this the first child?: Yes!

About the daddy:
Name: Adam
Age: 28
Is this the first child?: Yes!

Finding out:What day did you find out you were pregnant?: March 23, 2013

How did you feel when you found out?: I was freaking out because I cheated and didn't wait the two weeks like I was supposed to! I didn't believe it at first and took several more tests!

Who was with you?: Adam

How did the daddy react?: Pretty much the same way I did.

Telling the grandparents:
How did your parents react?: They were all excited! I called my mom the day after I cheated and told her because I couldn't wait until we had the official blood test!


How did his parents react?: They were excited as well!

How often do they call to check on you?: Not very often. Usually we are calling them with updates when we go to the doctor.


About the pregnancy:
When is your due date?: November 30th.
How far along are you right now?: 7 weeks.
Have you had an ultra sound?: Yes!
Have you heard the heartbeat?: Yes!
Sex of the baby: Don't know yet. I think it is a boy and Adam thinks it is a girl.
What do you want. Boy or Girl?: I would be fine with either but it would be fun to add a boy to the cousins!
Are you happy with what you are having?: N/A

About the birth:
Who is going to be with you?: My hubs and possibly mom.

Are you going to video tape it?: Maybe but only stuff from the top nothing down below!


Natural or medicated?: Probably medicated.

Do you think you will have a c-section?: Possibly!

Do you think you will cry when you first hold your baby?: Oh my gosh, yes! This has been a roller coaster for us and it was worth the wait but once that baby is here I am sure I will be a bawl baby with it.

Do you know what you will say to the baby when you first hold it?: Hi! I love you! Or it might be an incoherent babble of crying.

Are you scared about the labor?: Not yet. Maybe once it gets closer.


Names:
Do you have a name picked out?: We sure do!

Is your baby going to be named after anyone?: It will have Adam's initials and if it is a boy he will have his middle name.

Did the daddy help pick the name?: He picked the boys name. I picked the girls name.


Other random questions:Where was your baby conceived?: In the doctor's office. It was super romantic. ;)


Have you felt the baby move?: No, it is still too early. The baby is the size of a blueberry.

What was your first symptom?: Nausea.

What is the baby's room theme?: Forest animals.



Are you ready to be a mommy?: I think so! =) As ready as I'll ever be!

What do you think the baby will be a "daddys girl/boy" or a "mommys girl/boy"?: Not sure.

1 comment:

Jordan & Kara said...

You guys have been through a lot to get this little one here and I am so excited for you:)

Background