Friday, December 17, 2010

Fall Semester

I am finally done with fall semester!! I can't tell you how happy I am that it is over. It didn't end the way I had thought but hopefully next semester will go a little better. Anyway...yesterday I had the whole day off from work and school!! It was fantastic to not have to get up to do homework or anything. Unfortunately, Adam still had one more final but he is done now as well. We spent most of the day playing video games and watching movies. It was absolutely fantastic! Sometimes I love not having a care in the world and just being able to be with my huns buns. =)
Anyway...then I went Christmas shopping with some of my best buds..Kris and Grace. I finally found some stuff for Adam! Yay!!!! Now I have to wait til pay day to finish all of my shopping! Yay for shopping 3 days before Christmas! Haha.
We went on a date with the Fortuna's this last Friday! We had dinner at Cafe Rio, went to an endowment session at the Salt Lake Temple (which was awesome because neither Leah or I had been to one since we had done our own), and then we walked around and looked at lights. It was a ton of fun! I love this time of year minus the cold.  Haha. I am so excited for Christmas! This year we are spending it with my in-laws. The only downer is that I have to work from 3-11. Oh well. I always find ways to have fun with my coworkers and maybe sing a carol or two to some patients. 
I hope that everyone is having a wonderful holiday season! =)

No comments:

Background