Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I sure hope that everyone is having a wonderful holiday season and a merry Christmas! Adam and I spent Christmas with his family! It was such a blast! I loved learning all of their traditions that they have! Last night we went and drove around the neighborhood and looked at lights! One house had lights that dance along to a radio station! That was so much fun to see! This morning we woke up around 8 and opened presents! My husband is a sweetie! Let's just say that! =) Our niece was absolutely adorable opening her presents. She is only one and a half and I think it wore her out a little bit. We had a wonderful lunch and then I had to come to work at 3. It was very hard to leave my family but it is pretty quiet at work so it's not so bad. I get off work at 11 so it doesn't leave much time to do much else but we are going to Ogden tomorrow to see my parents.
Hope everyone is having a blessed Christmas! Much love!

No comments:

Background