Saturday, December 4, 2010

Festival of Trees

Last night my mother-in-law took me to the Festival of Trees. It was my first time going and I absolutely loved it. Adam and my father-in-law came with us. I am not sure how excited they were about it but it was nice to spend time with them. I love all things Christmas as long as it is after Thanksgiving of course.
We weren't able to get through all of the trees and stuff they had there. I wish I had gone another day to see it all. But there is always next year!
My phone isn't that great at taking pictures but here are a few of my favorite things I saw.

Princess Tree

Harry Potter Tree

Groovy Christmas Tree

Penguin tree and stuff

Belle Tree

Crocheted Tree

Fashion Tree

Cute Reindeer

Coca-Cola

Autism Tree

Game Tree and yes there is a Clue game that I have under it.

Bridgerman a.k.a. Gingerbread men Tree

This was a good start to the holiday's! I can't wait to do more Christmasy things!!

1 comment:

The DeGiulio's said...

I have never been either. It looks amazing! I need to tell Shad we should go.

Background