Wednesday, August 1, 2012

No Fast Food August!

In a previous post I wrote how I was not going to eat out so much this month. Today is the first day of August and so far so good! It was very tempting to stop and getting something to eat after I worked off 1,000 calories in Zumba but I didn't! Wahoo! I waited until I got home and had a slice of cheese and some raspberries! I have a feeling this is going to be really hard because it is so much easier to stop and get something to eat than cook dinner. The summer isn't much help either because it is so hot and who wants to have the hot oven on? Not me! Good thing we have awesome neighbors that bought a grill and will let us talk them into having a BBQ every once in a while!

Anyway...I hope this will help knock off a little weight! Stay tuned to see what happens!

P.S. Today was a lot better than yesterday! I think distracting myself will make time go faster! Here's to hoping! Thanks for all the support! I appreciate how wonderful my friends and family are. 

No comments:

Background