Monday, January 23, 2012

Date Night 1/20

This week it was my turn to plan the date! So we went to see Beauty and the Beast in 3D! I was so excited! It's my favorite movie after all! See Day 2 . It was kind of fun to see it in 3D! It is amazing that they can do that to movies! There weren't many people in the movie so we sang along to most of the songs! It was a blast! Then, we went to a Thai restaurant called Sawadee. I was invited by a girl that works on the floor that I am doing my internship on. Adam actually knew this girl from a ward he went to a while ago. The food was fantastic! I highly recommend it! Also, the company was awesome too! I was so happy that Adam got to meet the new people I work with and they are all so nice to me and its only been two weeks. After that, we had ice cream at Baskin Robbins! I had chocolate peanut butter and Adam had a hot fudge sundae with oreo ice cream! It was a busy date night and we had a blast! I will post pictures later tonight!











No comments:

Background