Sunday, January 29, 2012

Day 7

Day 7 - Your dream wedding

I had two!!! =) The first wedding was our civil marriage. We did this because we were ready to get married and I wasn't quite temple ready and also so my family could be a part of it. Our civil marriage was November 6, 2009. I really wanted to get married in the fall! It is my favorite season after all. I felt like this wedding was pretty easy to plan. I knew a lot of what I wanted and we even threw in some Star Wars things. I have had the colors and stuff picked out for years! I picked red and yellow because they are fall colors and also because Belle is my favorite princess and she wears yellow and I did red because of the rose from Beauty and the Beast. I also had red roses in my bouquet! I knew what kind of dress I wanted because I wanted it to look kind of like Belle's. And no I am not joking! ;) I went shopping with my mom and Tanya to get my dress. We had some bad luck trying to find a place that was open! But the first dress I tried on was the one I got! Also, my mother-in-law did a lot of the small details! She made all the bouquets and boutonnieres! She made all the centerpieces and helped decorate the place we got married. It turned out beautifully and we even got to go outside and take pictures because it was still fall weather!! People were a little skeptical because they thought it was going to snow! It was just so much fun to get married! 

So, we did it again...

Our second wedding was the temple sealing! We decided to get seal in the Logan temple because we went to Logan on our honeymoon and I fell in love with it. I wasn't even able to go in to the temple yet but I loved it! The ceremony was quick and I only remember one thing the man said during the ceremony. I was too happy and too busy staring at Adam! Oops. Anyway...the weather was beautiful and we were able to get some beautiful pictures with the colors! We spent the whole weekend with Adam's family and played games! It was fantastic!

I think I had my perfect wedding...twice! =) Mostly because I was marrying this man....
He's a keeper! 





2 comments:

Casey said...

Bahahahahahaha! I love the picture of Adam at the end. Yay for two weddings!

Mark Soderborg said...

Oh my! That picture of Adam is just scarey.

Background